From waterslides high above sea level to exciting new restaurants, bars and edgy stage shows, there’s more to enjoy on Pacific Explorer. With many exciting experiences included in your fare, you can try it all again, and again, and again.
Things To Do
- Lawn Bowls - Hit the green and try your hand at a game of barefoot bowls.
- Slip, Slide, Hooray! - Welcome to P&O’s water-lovers paradise. Relax poolside, soak up interesting conversations, splash your way through the water park and whiz down two high-speed waterslides.
- P&O Edge Adventure Park - The P&O Edge Adventure Park is your ticket to action and excitement. Try Rock Climbing, The Flying Fox, Walk the Plank and more.
- World-Famous Pizza - Just like mamma used to make! P&O’s enticing onboard pizzeria, 400 Gradi, serves up cheesy pizzas and classic Italian fare inspired by award-winning chef, Johnny Di Francesco.
- Rock-Anthem Of The Ages - Only on Pacific Explorer, this show is a rock concert like no other at sea. Covering some of the best rock songs of the past.
- The Bonded Store - Sip, swill and savour the finest liquors at warm and inviting The Bonded Store. Set your tastebuds free in this glamorous speakeasy, as mixologists serve up fantastic cocktails. Or be inspired during a gin or whisky masterclass.
- Shell & Bones - From land to sea, the menu at Shell and Bones is perfect for seafood lovers, meat lovers and vegetarians alike. Don’t miss the hot seafood extravaganza for two, sensational! Open for dinner.
- Luke’s Burgers - Sample a delicious, artisanal burger creation at Luke Mangan’s signature burger bar, Luke’s.
- Explorer Hotel - Try a range of delicious craft and small batch beers in the cosy pub atmosphere of the Explorer Hotel.
- Blue Room - Hit the dance floor and cut some shapes to some funky live tunes at P&O’s Blue Room.
- Kids Clubs - As soon as the whole family is enjoying themselves, the holiday truly begins! P&O cruise ships offer four age-specific kids clubs, all included in your fare. Endless activities such as arts and crafts, music and sports games are on offer – not to mention newfound friends. Safety and well-being is extremely important. That’s why all kids clubs are fully supervised.
- Family Fun Fair - P&O’s very own family fair is full to the brim with fun. With games, stalls, face painting and prizes, there’s fun for the whole family.
- Onboard Parties - Onboard parties are one of a kind with DJs, performers and incredible themes. The best bit? The whole ship is always invited.
- Comedy - Get ready for side-splitting entertainment. There are laughs to be had with comedians on every cruise.
- Movie Night - From chick flicks to action-filled adventures, or blockbusters that keep the whole family entertained, catch a movie at the Big Screen.
- Spa - There’s a whole menu of spa experiences for you to pamper yourself with while onboard. Or get a new ‘do’ at the full-service hair salon.
- Fitness - Stay fit and healthy with the fitness centre, exercise track and dance classes.
- Shopping - Get some retail therapy at the tax- and duty-free retailers.#
*Not included in your fare. Facilities, services and entertainment vary by ship.
#Tax and duty-free shopping is not available on Australian Coastal cruises, except Queensland Coastal cruises featuring Willis Island.